MY UNFORGETABLE MEMORY

Everyone have a lot of memories, including me. Some of memories are come from experience, and some experience will not exist without a dream.When I was elementary school, I always dream to study in SMAN 3 Bandung. On that time I don't know the reason why I chose this school. But I think it is nice to study in the most favorite high school in Bandung. Can you imagine? How glad to be a student in there! It is also a reward if I accept to be a student of SMAN 3 Bandung. So unpredictable dream!

To be able to school in SMAN 3 Bandung, is not an easy thing. You must have a good national examination score. To achieve that target you must study harder, harder, and harder. Honestly, that thing makes me queasy.

Since 9th grade, I feel so much has changed. I became a teenager who had a quiet personality, unlike when I was 7th and 8th grade. Maybe one of the reason because of the national examination, and I want high level of focus in my mind to achieve maximum target.

I'm not join some courses, like other students. Dissapointed? No, I precisely excited and because of that my spirit are burning to prove that I can still get a good target although in such situation. I always believe God will help me. Pray and study harder is the key to get a target.

Time of the national examination! My preparation has been 100%. I was so excited on that day. But, something is bothering me. What to do if some person is not ready for this exam? Cheating. And there's a lot of answer keys are spreading. And you know what, because of that my spirit were more flare up.

Eventually, I'm successful get a good score. Now I could study in SMAN 3 Bandung. It's a dream come true when I can achieve what I want since a long time ago. And I'm sure my mother and my sister are proud of me. Because now, we had the same almamater!

In the middle of the road, we may sometimes think that our dreams can never be achieved. But, Hey! Even Thomas Alva Edison found the light bulb after he had worked 10,000 times before. So remember there is no impossible dream. Only the unbelieving makes a dream impossible to come true.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DEWA ATHENA X PAMAN GOBER

CROSSWORD PUZZLE

“LEARNING FROM NATURE"