My Holiday

Hi, guys! I'm back! Holiday is over and I have to go to school again. Last holiday, I feel so different then I was a junior high school student. Don't you ever feeling if you do so many homework and study all day, then holiday is in sight?

On my mind i can sleep very very well, have some snacks like croissant or some baked pastries on my hand with hot chocolate drink and watch some movie streaming online :D. It just feels like being king in a delectable heaven.

And yes, I'm doing that simple plan on my holiday yesterday. But if I do that all day, it feels like a lazy person who idleness. So, I did a little walk to Tegalega with my mom and sister. But nonetheless the first goal was to shop some clothes for my sister (so boring) and eat (if you go there, you have to try baso tahu on the food cart from motorcycle). When the day was Sunday, I went to Car Free Day which take place on Buah Batu street. The place was so crowded with many people who had a vacation and food seller (food anywhere).

On the new year's eve, my family was invited to had some barbecue party at my cousin house. We made the barbecue, grilled the meat, watched some new year's news, and discussed about our school, university, and a plan for a perfect job tomorrow. We laughed because we realize that we went on 2016 and returned to home on 2017, it's like we had been a year at my cousin house. On the way to home we watched some beautiful fireworks. And that was a best new year ever.

School is getting closer. I started to study some lesson like physics and english (especially grammar), and packed some school supplies.

Before school, I've been following some recent activities. On Thursday, 12th of January 2017 there will be a Teachers Day celebration. In SMAN 3 Bandung, that celebration is called Nagabonar. Many students were participated in this big event, so am I. One of my extracurricular is Tiloe's Theater, so maybe you can guess what case I participated. I have been chosen as a player who had a role to be a teacher.

And of course, to show the best results such as a success performance in stage you must practice many times. You can not just sit nicely and wait for God to give you a miracle and 'poof!' there it goes, all your dreams have come true and now you are success. No! That is not how the way it works. We have to work hard to reach our success, and also pray to God to have the strenght to reach your dreams.

And all of that are the lesson I could get from holiday yesterday.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DEWA ATHENA X PAMAN GOBER

CROSSWORD PUZZLE

“LEARNING FROM NATURE"