MY FAVORITE SONG

Rachel Platten
"Fight Song"

Like a small boat
On the ocean
Sending big waves
Into motion
Like how a single word
Can make a heart open
I might only have one match
But I can make an explosion

And all those things I didn't say
Wrecking balls inside my brain
I will scream them loud tonight
Can you hear my voice this time?

This is my fight song
Take back my life song
Prove I'm alright song
My power's turned on
Starting right now I'll be strong
I'll play my fight song
And I don't really care if nobody else believes
'Cause I've still got a lot of fight left in me

Losing friends and I'm chasing sleep
Everybody's worried about me
In too deep
Say I'm in too deep (in too deep)
And it's been two years
I miss my home
But there's a fire burning in my bones
Still believe
Yeah, I still believe

And all those things I didn't say
Wrecking balls inside my brain
I will scream them loud tonight
Can you hear my voice this time?

This is my fight song
Take back my life song
Prove I'm alright song
My power's turned on
Starting right now I'll be strong
I'll play my fight song
And I don't really care if nobody else believes
'Cause I've still got a lot of fight left in me

A lot of fight left in me

Like a small boat
On the ocean
Sending big waves
Into motion
Like how a single word
Can make a heart open
I might only have one match
But I can make an explosion

This is my fight song (Hey!)
Take back my life song (Hey!)
Prove I'm alright song (Hey!)
My power's turned on
Starting right now I'll be strong (I'll be strong)
I'll play my fight song
And I don't really care if nobody else believes
'Cause I've still got a lot of fight left in me

No I've still got a lot of fight left in me

"Fight Song" by Rachel Platten, a pop song about believing in yourself and never giving up. This song explain about her story, for 12 years she struggled to make the music industry. Rachel said: I got to the point where I thought, should I continue to keep going with this dream? But this tiny little voice in my head wouldn't let me give up"."This song was written as a declaration that I am going to believe in myself no matter what, even if that means I'm just doing this on a very small level."

Why I chose this particular song? There is a meaning to it. Lots of song have a good beat but don't always have a meaningful content. On the other hand, it means a lot since a big mass of people are struggling in life. This song inspiring to the them/me she knows what they're going through.

There are so many lesson I got from this song.

We all have dreams. To dream of at least getting a good grade or even dreaming to have a straight A at all subjects. To dream of going to the country's best university after graduating high school or dreaming to get married with someone special. To dream of being a professional at a job or dreaming to have a job with high salary. The point is, no matter what dream we have, it's all for our good. It's all for our better future. To be a better person. To be a successful person.

But the bitter thing is, success does not come easily to your life. You can not just sit nicely and wait for God to give you a miracle and 'poof!' there it goes, all your dreams have come true and now you are a successful person. No! That is not how the way it works. A success doesn't come easily to your life. In fact, in real life a success never come easily to your life.
So the question is, how will you make that success? According to many motivators, here are the things you need to do:

First, know what type of success that you want to make. To be a cumlaude at the university or to have an island in the middle of pacific ocean, for example.
Second, you have to belief in your self, that you can reach that success. Like Yohannes Surya, a famous Indonesian professor, have said, "If you believe you can reach your own dreams, the whole universe will help you".
Third, make plans and steps of how you will reach your success.
Fourth, work hard to reach your success! Nothing can not be eared without an effort.
And last but not least, Pray! Pray to God to have the strenght to reach your dreams. No matter how hard, difficult and painful the condition is, but as long as you have God, you can get trough it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DEWA ATHENA X PAMAN GOBER

CROSSWORD PUZZLE

“LEARNING FROM NATURE"