DEWA ATHENA X PAMAN GOBER

Hi everyone!

The thing that I want to tell you is; I have some application on my laptop that makes my day more meaningful, to take each of action, in my life. 'What happened to you, Katrin? You're like (failed) poet'. Ah, sorry. But it's true. The application have many melting beautiful quotes, with the relaxing photo of panorama of this world; that makes your heart melt, to be more thankful for what God gave.

"Good evening, Katrin". The application greets me. I smile. It ask me "What is your main focus for today?". My head start to think of it; remember that I have to tell you about one of my school event. "Writing".

Dewa Athena (In english "dewa" means god), all of you must have heard the name. She is the goddess of wisdom, craft, and war. And also the name of one of the events in SMAN 3 Bandung. This annual event is a kind of sport championship between classes, 10 till 11 grades. There are some types of sport are that played such as dodge-ball, "tarik tambang", badminton, futsal, volley, basketball, "gobak sodor", and relay race. I decided to take part in futsal and "gobak sodor".

Dewa Athena held on March 23rd-25th, April 1th, and April 8th 2017 at "Lapangan Bali". Each class make their own class jersey. My class made jersey that have maroon color with black stripe, and some number on the back of jersey. I took '16' as my number. Why? First, in this year I will be 16 years old. Second, number 17 already taken. Third, I don't want to tell you.

Well, the result of the competition is less than satisfactory. We lost against other class. Yet the experience will never lose in our heart. For closing, it has another event called "Paman Gober". It held at April 8th 2017, the last day of Dewa Athena. The activity are cycling along some specified path and planting trees. To bike lovers, maybe you don't want to miss this event.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CROSSWORD PUZZLE

“LEARNING FROM NATURE"